donderdag 14 januari 2010

CENSOR THE - designer brand apparel




I hope it won't surprise anyone that Democrat states will be found to have gained enormously in population, while Republican states will be mysteriously empty. This is indeed another giant leap toward totalitarianism. It is more important than ever for the states to tell the central government to go to Hades. I have so far resisted advocatingsecession, but I'm getting closer.

Personal anecdote about the census: The Constitution grants the central government authority to conduct a census every 10 years to determine the population of the several states. In 2000, my census form contained all kinds of questions about my household. I only answered the question about how many people lived there, since that was the only question authorized by the Constitution. A few months later, a government agent came to my house. After he identified himself, I stepped outside, and did not allow him to come in. He asked if I had responded to the census questionnaire; I replied that I had answered everything that the Constitution authorized, and expressed surprise that there was any question on the subject. He shook his head and left. Amazingly, I never heard another word about it.

Related posts for designer brand apparel:
fitted
bags and more
online store website
20 off bag
swim with clothes

See also for designer brand apparel:
bikinis and thongs
shirts for sale
wholesale kids jeans
5 ave new york
can tshirts

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten