zondag 3 januari 2010

Beautiful professional - what guys wear




Professional photographer available for, but not limited to, Portraits, Weddings, Christenings, Portfolios, Fashion, Family, Events, Interiors, Travel, Lifestyle and Advertising.

Please see my work on www.photographybyriddell.co.uk

I can shoot in different styles from classic formal, traditional to way out funky! and of course anything in between,including relaxed informals, artistic, retro and warm and homely.

Available in a studio, your own home or another location I can shoot in either natural light, flash or studio flash.

You can reach me on either riddell@photographybyriddell.co.uk or 07850 588975, or I can sometimes be found on MSN using the above email.

I have been published numerous times, and can also supply models and make-up artists / stylists.

 

I am fully insured and CRB checked.

 

Very reasonable rates at a very high standard.

Video results for what guys wear:



Related posts for what guys wear:
bags and more
20 off bag
fitted
hats price
swim with clothes

See also for what guys wear:
tshirt shirt
tees graphic
5th sakes
size women s clothing
or tshirts

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten